It feels like award season over here at NLFF! Continue reading
What?! Posting on a Saturday morning after 9 am? I know – I just made your day like a thousand times better. You’re welcome 😉 Continue reading
Sandra has been influencing my life a lot lately… Continue reading
Hehe, so I looked up at my title and realised I spelled “blogger” wrong, but I’m not going to change it.
It’s been so long since this has happened! I have been nominated for an award! *eyes begin to tear* This was so unexpected…I don’t even know where to start!
Do you ever get nominated for things on Facebook and you think “omg really? I am so not doing that!” but you still want to participate? This is why I have a blog!
This is the first time I’ve been nominated for the Entertainer Blogger Award. I am so humbled to think that people find my blog entertaining! 🙂 I was nominated by GM1123 who runs a blog of the same name. She posts pictures (which are lovely) and stories about her life (which are always entertaining!) So thank you GM1123 for another nomination!
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer the 5 questions.
- Why did you start a blog in the first place? I started this blog as a personal journal. I had just quit a job and needed an outlet.
- What is your favorite book? It’s a little childish:
- What do you dislike the most? Drama, drama, drama.
- What is your favorite food item from the mall? When I’m in Canada, it’s usually the Chinese places with the really bad (delicious!) Chinese food. In Korea it used to be Kraze Burger (I can’t find them anymore though!)
- What is your favorite pastime activity? Reading, writing, Netflix haha. The normal things!
Anyone who has followed my blog for a while knows that I hardly ever nominate people for these awards. I always just say: If you’re reading this and you want to participate, or you just want to grab the award and nominate your own people, go for it! Just want to post your own answers in the comment section? Right on! If you want to just email me you responses so I can read them, hit me up! Either via my contact page or directly to email@example.com I would love to hear from you!