Maybe this week I will get on the podium!
I haven’t been able to get any sort of medal at all this time around, and it’s a little crushing! But I think I will have a little bit of a chance this week. I read through the questions when they were posted and I am confident over a lot of them.
1. As a trumpet player in the 7th grade band, I once suggested to our band director that we play the score from what movie, based on the trumpet part alone?
A) Superman: The Movie
B) Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
C) Back to the Future
2. My favorite book of all time is…
A) The Stand by Stephen King
B) The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
C) A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
3. When it comes to vampire slayers, which one to I prefer the most?
A) Kristy Swanson as Buffy Summers
B) Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers
C) Eliza Dushku as Faith Lehane
4. My favorite film directed by Alfred Hitchcock is which of the following?
A) Rear Window
5. Which mainline Final Fantasy game is my favorite?
6. With which book to film adaptation did I actually prefer the movie to the book?
A) The Shining
B) A Walk to Remember
C) The Hunger Games
7. I am being followed on Twitter by an actress who had a part in which Will Ferrell movie?
A) Blades of Glory
B) Step Brothers
C) Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
8. Which of the following couples do I think have the most believable on-screen romance?
A) Rocky and Adrian
B) Han and Leia
C) Neo and Trinity
9. In 2011 I won tickets to the Greenbrier Classic, a golf tournament that included three nights of concerts. Which concert did I not attend?
A) Black-Eyed Peas
B) Tim McGraw
C) Miranda Lambert
10. In college, my friend Andy and I toyed with the idea of becoming a comedy duo that would perform parody songs. The only song we completed was to the tune of “Superman” by Five for Fighting. We changed the lyrics so that the song was now about what television icon?
A) Steve Urkel
B) Samuel “Screech” Powers
C) Angus MacGyver