The opening ceremonies have happened and all the players are welcomed into the new arena!
This time around, our host is none other than Aaron from The Confusing Middle, so all the questions are about him. I’m not as confident as when the questions were about Paul, but I’m gonna try my bestest!
1. Which of the following foods will I refuse to eat under any circumstance?
D) Peanut Butter
2. What is most frequently my go to bowl of cereal?
A) Frosted Flakes
B) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
C) Rice Krispies
D) Honey-Nut Cheerios
3. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, but which kind of pie do I consider the best?
C) Key Lime
D) Lemon Merengue
4. What is the only drink I will order at Starbucks?
A) Pumpkin Spice Latte
B) Caramel Apple Spice
C) Caramel Macchiato
D) White Chocolate Mocha w/ Raspberry
5. Which condiment would I never put on a hot dog?
6. As a kid, when enjoying a glass of chocolate milk, what did I use to change the white milk to chocolate?
A) Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
C) Nestle Quik
D) Swiss Miss Cocoa Mix
7. Which fast food chain did I avoid until my early teens because I mistakenly believed that, as a picky eater, I could not specially request what I wanted?
A) Burger King
B) Taco Bell
8. What is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tart?
A) Apple Cinnamon
C) Frosted Strawberry
D) Unfrosted Strawberry
9. What is my preferred salad dressing?
A) Thousand Island
C) Honey Mustard
10. Which of the following topping combinations do I like on my pizza?
A) Chicken, Bacon, and Sausage
B) Pepperoni and Mushrooms
C) Ham and Pineapple
D) Peppers, Onions, and Sausage
Your turn to share…
This part won’t be marked.
Tell me about you and food. What do you like to eat? What don’t you like to eat? What foods are overrated? What condiments do you stay away from? Any fun food stories from your past?
Okies, so I’m not going to answer any of those questions, but I will tell you the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten: butterfly larva.
AND IT WAS GROSS
So I was teaching in Korea, and one of the students always brought them as a snack. She says they are delicious teacher, try it teacher! And the other student in my class was like “no teacher, don’t do it teacher. They are not delicious teacher” So finally one night I tried one! We were watching a movie in class, I had brought some chocolate for them, and so I sat behind the students in the back row while we watched The Magic School Bus. I put it in my mouth and when I bit down, it like popped and oozed in my mouth. I drank so much water just to get it down, and then ate chocolate after to try to get the taste and sensation out of my mouth but it didn’t work. For 2 days all I could eat was crackers. So. Gross. Please feel free to read about it and see a picture of the grossness here.