Dropped from a gold medal in week 1 to a bronze in week 2!
But honestly, I’m not really that phased by it. Which may surprise those of you who have followed my attitude over Paul’s “The Captain’s Quiz” haha! I can get very competitive at times. Guess not for The Blogger Games though. Since it’s all about Paul and I am basically guessing for each question.
So here is week 3! Same deal as last time – you guess the answers to Paul’s life and then he will tell you next Wednesday if you’re right or not. May the odds be ever in your favour.
WEEK 3 – PREFERENCES
1. Which way do I like the toilet paper roll to hang?
2. Sandwiches taste better when they are…
A) Not Cut
B) Cut Diagonally
3. When it comes to watching shows on TV, do I like to watch them…
B) Later (Recorded)
4. Would I rather…
A) Stay Up Late
B) Wake Up Early
5. Though I like both, which fries do I like more?
6. I like to sleep on my…
7. When drinking from a small milk carton, do I…
A) Use A Straw
B) Not Use A Straw
8. I prefer a desk chair…
A) Without Arm Rests
B) With Arm Rests
9. Which do I prefer on my feet in the summer?
10. Which type of book do I enjoy more?
YOU SHARE: What are some preferences you have? What do you like that others don’t? What would your answers be to my 10 questions above?
Okies so my own answers are the exact same as the ones I guessed for you, EXCEPT I like to wake up early instead of staying up late and I sleep more on my side lol. But it’s kind of like a side/stomach combo? And thank you very much, Paul – it’s not even 9am and I want both McDonald’s AND Wendy’s….