Peeps and Meeps!! I am defending my first place score from the last quiz, so let’s start collecting those points!
For those who don’t know, Paul is a rocking blogger and we have been blog friends for who knows how long (seriously Paul, how long has it been?) and he has decided to start a game where he gives you questions and you answer them and then he gives you points and someone wins. And I LOVE to win, and I love to answer quizzes, and Paul is a good friend, so obviously I’m in! Last time he posted, I got first place and I am not ready to give up that pretty glittery crown that I created for myself in my imagination and it’s pink and covered in glitter and sparkles and pink.
Here are his questions:
- What is the best hiding spot in your current place of residence? Honestly I have no idea. I only have access to my bedroom and bathroom/kitchen/laundry room. OOOOO under the stairs in the laundry room! That’s a pretty good place.
- The person walking in front of you drops $20 on the ground and doesn’t notice. What do you do? Just like other people who have answered this, I would obviously give it back. I know that sometimes $20 can make or break a month of expenses, so I would stop the person and give it back.
- In elementary school, I read a book called, Lost in the Barrens. What is a book you read in school and what do you remember about it? “Where the Red Fern Grows” it’s about a little boy who gets two coon hounds and he raises them and becomes best friends and then one dies (or both) and he buries the dog and then red ferns grow over the grave.
- In Eminem’s song, “Lose Yourself”, he says: “There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti.” Describe, in detail, your ideal pasta meal. First of all, ew Paul. And I have got to say anything creamy. My birthday is in 19 days and I will be ordering some shrimp alfredo from Reb Lobster to treat myself! YUM Also I love the bacon chorizo mac and cheese from Boston Pizza.
- If you and a partner went on The Amazing Race, would you be the driver, or the navigator in the backseat with a map? Explain your choice. Driver! I suck at reading maps, and while I am a cautious driver, I am better at driving than navigating. Like unless I can use Google Maps and then I can tell you perfectly where to go as the Google Maps voice tells me where to go.
- In Home Alone 2, Kevin (a 10-year-old boy) ended up in New York by himself, while his entire family was in Florida. What is something you did when you were 10-years-old, that “kids these days” wouldn’t understand? Recording songs from the radio and trying to stop the recording before the person started talking.
- Is Tic-Tac-Toe a fair game? Absolutely not! As soon as you get one corner and then the middle BOOM you’re going to win.
- Velma, from the Scooby-Doo series, is known for losing her glasses. If you were a character in a TV show, what would you be known for? Obviously my nails!
- What causes you to lose your temper? Roommates who have disco parties on a Monday that make me have to get out of my nice warm bed and then go down and ask them to be quiet because unlike them I actually have a job!
- How many contacts in your phone have you not communicated with in the last three years? One, but to be fair, I go through my contacts every so often to delete all the guys from dating sites I no longer talk to so a lot of contacts don’t stay around too long haha
THE BONUS QUESTIONS
- Think about items you might find in a Lost & Found. Now, draw as many of those items as you can in 60 seconds. Share your picture.
2. Text someone, “I can’t find my phone.” What is their reply?
3. You are alone in a city you’ve never been to, and have $500 to spend. What city are you in? What places do you go to? What do you spend your money on? How did I get there? Why did I go there?! I need more details!!!!! But let’s just say that I am in Marrakesh and I will go to the markets there and buy a TON of Moroccan things and then eat lots of Moroccan food, and then probably have to bribe my way out of a kidnap situation cos I’m a cute single white woman running around back alleys of markets looking all innocent and cute.
If anyone else wants to do this fun fun thing, please click here and make your own post!