Peeps and Meeps! Paul has invented a game for us to play!
So basically this is how it goes: Paul posts some questions once a month, you have a week to answer and he determines how many points you get. I’m all over this! He gives you questions and you answer them. Then he somehow gives points depending on how much he likes the answer? Kinda like “whose line is it anyway”.
Except the points DO matter cos there’s a leaderboard!!
Since I was a sassy sneak, and I gave myself an extra point by bamboozling Paul (which he rightfully took away at the next possible chance even though I pouted and whined), I shall agree to start this month at -2 points to make up for my insubordination.
THE FIRST 10
- In the movie, Space Jam, Daffy Duck sneaks into Michael Jordan’s house to pick up his lucky basketball shorts. What animated character would you trust with your personal belongings and why? I would trust Lisa Simpson with my personal belongings. She seems like a good natured person and she has always had a problem with being dishonest. Also, she would keep my items safe from anyone who tried to get them. Growing up with Bart as a brother, I feel like she has some pretty interesting ways to make sure that things are not stolen or broken. If her parents can trust her to babysit Bart AND Maggie when she was only 8 years old, I can trust her with my things.
- What is the chorus of your favourite song? You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing, You say I am strong when I think I am weak, And you say I am held when I am falling short, And when I don’t belong, oh You say I am Yours, And I believe (I) Oh, I believe (I) What You say of me (I) I believe
- Complete the sentence: I wish I could ________. Go to work. I miss it and I want to physically leave my house for work again.
- The singer, Meat Loaf, said he would do anything for love, but he won’t do that. In general, what are three things you won’t do? Lie, Steal, Cheat. Unless I am playing monopoly and then I will do all three.
- What is the worst thing about pockets? The little bits of dirt and lint that get stuck in the corners! OOOOORR when you put on your pants, they pocket part sticks out of the place where you put your hand and you have to push it back in and then the stone on your ring always snags on the edge of the pocket and it feels weird.
- Should I be concerned about your most recent Google search? No. It was the song lyrics for question 2
- If there was an eighth day of the week, what would it be called, and where would you place it amongst the other seven? Thensday – and it would be between Saturday and Sunday and no one would have to work and it would just be a restful day.
- When you look in the mirror, what do you see behind you? The face of the ghost that lives above my tv? HAHA no my tv/printer/cooking supplies
- You can have dinner with any three people in the world, but you must dine at a fast-food restaurant. Who are you bringing and what does each person (including yourself) order off the menu? Legit right now it would be my mom/dad/brother. I haven’t seen my parents since August and my Brother since July. My mom will have a salad, my brother and I would have a burger of some sort and my dad would order a speciality sandwich.
- Think of a word (in English) and create a new, alternate spelling for it. What is the new word you have created? butiful – this was the bonus word for my spelling quiz last week and all but 3 students got it wrong. It’s hard though! All those silent letters. Insanity.
On a sheet of paper, draw your happy place. Do not include words or numbers. You have 60 seconds to do this. Share the picture in your blog post.
Note: If the picture looks like you took more than 60 seconds, you will receive a zero.
Double Note: Do NOT tell me what it is. I will ask you when I’m ready.
Text someone, “Knock Knock”. What is their reply?
Note: A screenshot isn’t required, but if I think you’re lying about their response, you will receive a zero.
In your place of residence, pick up a book and turn to Page 50. What is the third sentence on that page and how does it relate to your life? (From A Fine Balance) “Ruby allowed them a taste of it, and they wanted more despite their tongues hanging out”. How often do I want things I shouldn’t have? Even when they burn my tongue (aka hurt me or are bad for me?) All the dang time, Paul! All the dang time. For reference, please see my dating life.