I have been tagged and you just might be too!
Bex tagged me for this post, and I was thrilled to get the tag, and am thrilled to play along! Frist things first, if you don’t know who Bex is, or have never seen her blog, please go and check her out because she’s amazing! Obviously or I wouldn’t follow her…
Now, if you know me and this blog, we don’t follow the rules for these things like EVER so if you want the rules, Bex has them on her blog.
Here are her questions:
1. Haunted houses/trails: a good time or not for you? No lol I’m not a fan of haunted anything. I’m a marshmallow cupcake and I will have nightmares.
2. What’s your favorite thing about October? Cooler weather, skinny jeans, ankle booties
3. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween? No lol I’m not a fan of dressing up, and I don’t go to any parties. That’s not my style. But seeing the kids dressed up is adorable! Once I’m a more adultier adult than I am now and have my own house, I think I will enjoy passing out candy and decorating a cute little door way.
4. What’s your favorite horror movie? Rocky Horror Picture Show (it has horror in the title it counts)
5. Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume? Cozy night in NOT watching horrors.
6. Which has been your most favorite costume to date? When I was little, grade 2 I think, my mom made me a Tinkerbelle costumer. She got gold fabric which, from all my experience watching Project Runway, must have been HORRIBLE to sew and legit made me a Tinkerbelle dress and wings and a halo to wear. Maybe I was a gold angel? I’m not sure. Anyway, she even came to school and took a picture of me all dressed up.
7. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch? Pin the hat!
8. How do you celebrate Halloween? Usually by just doing nothing. Last year I wore a headband with pumpkins on it for school and did a few activities with the kids but nothing too silly or crazy. When I was a nanny I dressed up for a few years and went out once with the kids. Again, nothing too exciting.
9. What’s your least favorite horror? All of them.
10. Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory? When I was little my dad would always take us out. It was great! He had a bee keeper’s mask and would wear it and take my brother and I around all night. So much fun.
11. What’s your favorite thing about Halloween? Half price candy boxes the next day!
12. Scary costume or Silly costume? Silly!!
13. What’s your favorite Halloween candy? The little chocolate bars! I have a box full of them in my filing cabinet at work since September labelled “vitamins” for days when I need a little extra boost. It’s for all the teachers but somedays I will literally eat like 5 of them over recess.
Now I usually don’t follow the rules and tag anyone, but I think I just might!
If you don’t know any of these bloggers, just like Bex I suggest you take a few minutes and explore each one!