Bex was kind enough to nominate me for this award, and I very graciously and humbly accept!
So we know the drill by now, I’m not going to follow the posted rules, but I will answer the questions that Bex posted because she asked them of me and I love to answer questions!
- What do you do for work? I am a teacher! This year I taught grade two and I’m just waiting for my contract and grade assignment for next year!
- What do you do for fun? Nail art! Oh man just wait for this summer because basically every week is going to be nail art! I’m uploading two videos to my youtube channel right now, and then making a new one this afternoon.
- What is one of your go-to meals you make at home? I like just a classic roasted chicken. It’s easy, throw everything into one roasting pan and throw it into the oven and you’re good to go!
- What is a topic you could talk about for hours? Nails!! And my students. Oh man do not get me started on all the little geniuses I taught this year and how much I love them.
- Who would play you in a movie? The main character, obviously
- What’s your go-to karaoke song? I don’t do karaoke…oh gosh no thank you!
- Have you been fired from a job? Do tell! I have not! Thank goodness!!
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters? The live-action lion king last summer.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given? So my dad spent 30 years working for the government in the dairy industry. He’s retired now, but he has always been a “dairy man”. Like he supports the industry so much and there is always milk or cheese or something in our house. So for his birthday a few years ago, I gave him a subscription to a cheese of the month club and for a few months he got different cheeses shipped to him. He loved it! And for his 70th birthday I got him a subscription to Story Worth (ps guy they have $10 off right now if you wanted to get one) where they email him questions about his life each week and he would write answers and then at the end of a year they made it into a book and sent us a copy! It was great! He’s very private so he skipped a lot of the weeks, things that I really wanted to know, but that’s ok.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? This I’m not sure about…I kind of am a little controlling over my gift lists and I have very specific things listed and get upset if people deviate from the list lol Yes I am that person…
- What would be your final meal if you were on death row? OH MAN – broasted chicken meal from Anna Mae’s. With mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots, a cheese bun, and cherry cheesecake for dessert and a piece of pecan pie for when I’m hungry again. I am drooling now….
Thanks Bex for the questions! I encourage all of you to check out her blog, it’s one that I have been following for years and it’s amazing! If you wanted to answer any or all of Bex’s questions, please feel free to make your own post, or answer in the comment section below!