I saw this post over at Strikeouts + Sprinkles, and immediately wanted to do one of my own! Thanks for the inspiration, Becky!
It’s just a rundown of the most important things in your life from the last 10 years as we move from one decade to the next. I don’t really have as many exciting things to report as Becky did, but I’ll jump on the bandwagon all the same!
- January 1st: left home for the first time, subletting my own room in a house close to my university
- graduated from university in June
- Moved to South Korea for the first time in November
- My first year in South Korea!
- had a mysterious illness that lasted for 9 months and never came back?
- applied to teacher’s colleges
- bought my first car
- went on my first solo-vacation! A week in Scotland!
- started teacher’s college
- graduated from teacher’s college
- Moved back in with my parents
- started volunteering in a school
- started on the supply list as a supply teacher
- upgraded to my lovely SUV
- quit the supply list
- hated life
- started this blog!
- returned to South Korea
- another year in South Korea, this time breaking my contract early and coming home without letting my employer know
- Moved to Toronto a month after I got home to become a nanny
- turned 30
- started my nail posts
- got my hippo tattoo
- fell in love for the first time
- first broken heart
- Nanny to the toddler
- applied for my first teaching job
- got my first teaching job
- Worked as an ESL teacher over the summer
- had two series published on Channillo (a grand total of $9 in earnings from them so far haha!)
- Started my teaching job!!
It’s not a very exciting decade for me, but there have been some pretty amazing memories that I will take with me as I go into the next one!