Becky from Strikeouts & Sprinkles has decided to dish out some love!
If you haven’t gone over to Becky’s blog, you seriously should because she’s linked here so often that you really have no excuse at this point. Seriously, guys. Come on.
Becky has been kind enough to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Of course, I’m not going to follow any of the rules, because this is where blog awards come to die BUT I will offer you the 7 random facts about me that the Award wants.
- I have moved 13 times in my entire life (if you don’t count from being born in the hospital to my home). 11 of those times in the last 9 years. Although, 2 of them are within the same house so does that count? Like I moved into a room and then moved into a different space? I’m saying it counts cos I had to pack up and then unpack.
- I’ve had to get stitches once, on my left calf. My brother’s friend threw a rusty gardening tool at me and it sliced a hole into my leg.
- My first kiss with a boy was when I was 10.
- My first (and only) kiss with a girl was when I was 12. She kissed me, I didn’t kiss her. I wasn’t her friend after that.
- When I was in high school, I was entered into a speech writing contest by my debate coach. A full day of writing impromptu speeches and then reading them. I placed 3rd out of my division and won $100.
- I can almost always remember my dreams.
- There are only 38 more days until my birthday!!
How about you peeps and meeps – can you identify with any of my random things? Any random facts you want to share about yourself? Leave some in the comments below if you want to!