Ok Peeps and Meeps, I have been tagged in this new thing that’s going around and I’m going to participate! It’s different from the other tags I’ve been involved in, so it totally has my attention!
Becky over at Strikeouts and Sprinkles has nominated me for this tag, and her reveal was so cool that I’ve just got to copy it! Just please don’t read this in your email because then it ruins the surprise (I found out that’s what it was Becky. I was reading it in my email and it didn’t do the code thingy).
How to Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie—but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post.
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
Two Truths and a Lie
- I let a friend borrow my favourite book in grade 8 and she moved back to Mexico and never gave it back. Then another friend had my new copy in Korea, got hit by a car and lost that copy as well.
- In teacher’s college, I was placed in a kindergarten class and the teacher hated Dr. Seuss and didn’t have any of the books in her classroom.
- I always have to finish a book once I start it.
So Becky was kind enough to put up this code for anyone who wanted to try this reveal thingy that she did where it was hidden and then you click the little arrow and it drops down and BAM there’s the reveal. How cool is that?! So if you are tagged and wanted to do that, or if you are reading this post and want to play along and want to use it, feel free. Also, if you’re not tagged here and you want to do it, jump on this bandwagon! There’s room enough for everyone!
Here’s the code:
Becky says to go into the new editor (gross) and search for an HTML box or it might not work. So that’s what I’m going to do. And if it doesn’t work, then I guess you all can see my answer right under here anyway. HAHA
REVEAL THE LIENumber 3! I used to have to to finish the book, but as I’ve gotten older, it’s become much easier for me to just stop a book I’m not enjoying and move onto something else
Also since starting this post, I have been tagged again by Bex, so thank you Bex for the tag!! xoxo