I am proud of so many things in my life, it’s hard to narrow it down to just one. So I’m just going to ramble for a little bit about everything I’m proud of.
- finishing my undergrad even after I was on academic probation after the first year
- moving to South Korea, by myself, twice
- going on vacation in Scotland by myself
- anytime I have to fly because I hate flying
- anytime I have to drive in the winter because it gives me anxiety
- knowing what would make me happy and not settling for a job that sucked my soul
- finishing a book and submitting it to an agency
- not being crushed by their unavoidable rejection
- starting running and loving it (it’s supposed to be like 4 degrees tomorrow, I might even go for a run. Probably not but the idea is there)
- being accepting of my body, even when society tells me not to be
- keeping this blog going over 3.5 years so far
- being able to do lots of nail designs on my own nails without having to pay someone else to do it
What are you proud of? Lemme know in the comments below so we can all share in some love.
If you wanted to check out the original post explaining Saturday Questions, click here.