This is a new one that I have never heard of before! ooooo!
The lovely and talented and funny Britchy has tagged me in this new challenge thingy. You get three questions you have to answer, then you add three of your own and then just pass it along to the next person. Now, we all know that I’m not going to pass it along BUT I am going to answer Britchy’s questions. If you want all the real details, go to her blog and read them there. Then, hang out a bit and enjoy her hilarity.
Britchy was tagged by two people so I have nine questions to answer. So here we go!
1. What would Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) think of Earth if he landed today? I have no idea who this person/thing is. But I’m sure he would think that we are all crazy and that where ever he is from has a better way of running things. Also: why is it so sunny but it’s so dang cold?! Does the sun not work here?!
2. If books’ characters were not imprisoned by their covers, which two characters would make a great couple? Totally a hard concept for me to wrap my head around! I’ve taken almost a week trying to think of an answer and I can’t come up with one. I’m sorry!
3. For US folks: Turkey, Ham, or Something Else on Thanksgiving? For Int’l folks: What is one food you recommend most from your country? Okies, I’m not from the US but Canada celebrates Thanksgiving the exact same way that Americans do (food and parades) just a month earlier so I’m going to answer: I’m not a big fan of turkey. But I do love the stuffing my mom makes that gets cooked inside the turkey so I suck it up for Thanksgiving. Since it’s generally just my immediate family for Thanksgiving, we either have a small turkey or a large chicken. We’ve also branched out into duck or Cornish hens too – both of which are delicious!
4. Is there a fictional world that you actually wished existed? The first that popped into my mind was that from Ella Enchanted. Everyone who’s anyone knows that it’s my favourite book! I’d love to live around elves and giants and gnomes and dragons! It’s basically almost like Harry Potter except not in modern times haha.
5. What song always makes you smile? There are LOTS of songs that make me smile or give me a quick pick-me-up and some pep in my step! The first that came to mind is Happy by Pharell Williams.
6. How do you like your eggs in the morning? I like them sunny side up or a little runny in the middle with not so much white that I have to eat haha. I am getting better as I get older in eating the whites of the eggs but I just find them to be slimy…ick…
7. Which three Christmas movies would we watch together? White Christmas, Elf, and The Santa Clause.
8. What treats would we eat and drink while watching? Hot chocolate and/or eggnog (alcohol laced or not, to each their own), with sweet and salty popcorn!
9. Where would we be watching our moviethon? On a huge sofa with the comfiest and fluffiest of pillows, lots of blankets, while wearing our pjs and slippers!
Thanks for the tag Britchy! I always love to read the answers that people give and I love to share a little bit of myself with the rest of my followers! If you want to play along, feel free to answer the questions above either in the comments below or in your own post. If you make your own post, please tag this post in it so I can check it out!