So this is it – Day 30!! I made it!
I didn’t start out with this challenge thinking I wasn’t going to be able to post every day for a month. I usually write every day. But I was hitting this lump that I seem to get in late January-early February every year where I have run out of interesting things to say. So I’m glad that I did this – it boosted my ideas and helped me get back into a narrative voice.
Today’s prompt is to write about one thing I’m excited about.
HAHA! One thing….yeah Imma make a list…
- I’m excited this challenge is over and I can start writing about other things in my life. I have a whole list on my phone that I’ve been saving because I didn’t want to be posting more than once or twice every day during this challenge. Obviously, that didn’t always happen but I tried to control myself.
- I’m excited for my upcoming series on people who I find inspiring, and who will hopefully offer some inspiration to others who are reading the posts. If you’re new and want to check that out, click here.
- I’m excited to move again! For those of you who have my address, don’t worry it’s staying the same. I’m just moving from one room in the house to a different one, but this is my 4th move since last November. BUT it means I’ll be in my own little apartment suite instead of just a bedroom. Hello, private kitchen with a working oven!! Think of all the baking I can do now.
- I’m excited for the A to Z challenge. I don’t have a theme yet, maybe I won’t have one this year? But I’m excited nonetheless.
- I’m excited for 4th to be planning my non-existent wedding. It’s happening May 27th, 2019 (yes that is a Monday, she doesn’t care). I was supposed to be engaged by this Valentine’s Day so I’m going to get a lecture from her but it’s ok. She says there’s still time to find true love. It’s putting a lot of pressure on Valentine’s Day this year – maybe that’s why I’m feeling like I’m missing out this year by being single? Meh, who knows!
- I’m excited for spring!! I’m so over winter this year. Yesterday we had a beautiful sunshine filled morning, that changed to flurries then freezing rain then a downpour on par with monsoon season in South Korea and then snow again. I am OVER THIS. I want it to be spring and I want to take a weekend road trip. Any suggestions? It might just be to Ottawa to visit Le Brother…
- I’m excited to exchange this writing challenge for a fitness one. I am going to attempt the “100 squats a day for 30 days” thing. I can totally not do it. But it’ll be fun to try and then hate myself for thinking I could do it. It’ll be like pilates all over again. I miss pilates.
- I’m excited to make my Valentine’s Day treat for my kidlets! It means I have to make one for everyone in the two houses, so 22 cupcakes in total, but I gots this. I’ll post pictures and possibly a video when I’ve completed it.
- I’m excited to get to know some new bloggers – both through this site and the A to Z Challenge. Just a little sidenote: if you know any great blogs that you think I should check out, lemme know in the comments below because I’m open to reading some new material.
- no…you don’t get 10 things. Why? Because 10 is too expected.
Thanks for joining me on this writing challenge! I feel refreshed, a little bit at peace in my mind, and ready to take on more writing!!
This post is the last post in my 30 Days of Writing Challenge