It’s really not that hard.
4th, the youngest out of the 4 kids that I nanny for, has repeatedly told me that I’m boring because I’m happy all the time. And it’s true. The way that I am online on my blog, is basically exactly how I am in person. I’m always happy and bubbly and laughing and (to her dismay) singing. When I met Mr. Wonderful (turned out to be not so Wonderful) in October, he said he was really wary of talking to me because he didn’t think someone could be “that happy all the time”. Well, it happens. He was wrong. I’m honestly not putting on an act. This is me, 100%.
So! To keep with my writing challenge, here are 5 words and/or phrases that make me laugh:
- Puddleduck – seriously, say this out loud and TRY not to laugh.
- Bananas – I usually follow this with “B-A-N-A-N-A-S” because how can you resist?!
- Something that 3rd has started saying when he needs my attention, he goes “GGAAAAAHHHHHH T—-” because it rhymes with my first name, but the way he says it gets me every time.
- Anytime the kids I nanny gets into a really weird giggle – laughter is infectious peeps! 4th has an amazing evil laugh. She grabbed my hands the other day so I fake waltzed with her around the kitchen and she wasn’t expecting it and she just collapsed into my arms giggling and we both almost ended up on the floor because I couldn’t contain the laughter myself. And 1st will just randomly BURST out with a giggle for no reason which is awesome. It gives me a heart attack every time because it’s usually when the entire house is dead silent, but that just adds to it.
- Hakuna your tatas – haha classic adult versions of Disney phrases. This is why I’ll never be an actual Disney Princess because I say things like this…
This post is part of my 30 Days of Writing Challenge.