Okies peeps and meeps! I’m starting into the second half of this writing challenge and I think it’s actually working! I started off with the goal of just writing. Not that I didn’t really write every day before but I was running out of ideas and now I have SO MANY ideas just sitting there because I don’t want to overwhelm you all with 2 or 3 posts every day. So we shall push on and finish this challenge and then dive into the note on my phone which is currently the idea holder.
Today I’m supposed to write about something I think “what if…” about all the time. And sure, I could write about what if one day I met *insert name of an attractive man like Chris Evans or Tom Hiddleston here* and we fall in love and get married and have cute little ginger, celebrity, hybrid babies.
Or what if I actually paid attention in that class on Gandhi in university and didn’t just half-ass it and fake all my assignments would I have gotten a higher grade?
Or what if I didn’t insult that war veteran who “was shot at in Srebrenica” *insert eye roll here* I had for a prof by having someone else in the department grade my papers for the rest of the term because he was being a misogynistic loser?
But I’m not going to.
Instead, I’m going to give you a list of all the stupid things I sometimes think about when my brain has a few moments. You guys are in for a real treat.
- house hippos were real – it’s 2018 why is this not genetically possible yet?
- unicorns lived outside of Scotland – would we still think they are amazing and rare?
- my kidlets weren’t hyper and crazy after school for just one day?
- I had more headbands and I could just wear them every day and be super cute? (ps: going on day 3 of my current headband wearing streak…although it’s going to run out in 2 more days…)
- my ankle boots didn’t have fuzzy bottoms on them so I didn’t slip and almost do the splits while walking? Who designed these?!
- the one girl living here actually respected other people and didn’t practice her piano at 10:30 at night, or while other people were having their own piano lesson literally right beside her? (we have two pianos in the kitchen)
- if we had super powers and mine could be flight and then I wouldn’t have to actually be in an airplane to fly places?
- I could add the hyperlink to my original 30 Days of Writing post before going to copy and paste a picture or gif that I’m using for the post I’m writing and then have to go back and find the hyperlink again?
Do you have any what if’s?
This post is part of my 30 Days of Writing Challenge