We all know that I love to dance, and today I will be sharing a small number of songs from my personal collection.
I have already spoken to my iTunes and told it not to embarrass me – but my taste in music is easily mocked so there’s a 99% chance I will be embarrassed by at least one of these songs.
I could have made it easier for myself and only used the small selection of songs on my phone at the moment, all currently playing on the radio, but no. I always say this is an open and honest blog, so I am using my full iTunes library. Please realize that some of these songs have been in the library since I was 16 and received my very first iPod. Nonetheless, they are still in the library so I guess that’s kind of on me.
So here we go! After turning on shuffle, here are the first ten songs that were playing:
- Shawn Desman – Shiver
- Macklemore – Thrift Shop
- Jason Derulo – The Other Side
- Christina Aguilera – Candyman
- Sweet baby Jesus seriously with these songs…..LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem *every day I’m shufflin’*
- Taio Cruz – Dynamite *I came to dance dance dance*
- *Hangs head…..uuuggghhhh* Rihanna – Hate that I love you
- Lady Gaga – Just Dance *can’t find my drink or man – where are my keys? I lost my phone* Remember those days? Good times
- Train – 50 Ways to Say Goodbye
- Sean Paul – Gimme the Light *oooo the high school memories!*
- maybe….just maybe 1 extra will save me? Adele – Someone Like You It’s not too horrible…
Well – I guess we can’t be friends anymore….out of almost 300 songs these are the ones that decided to pop up…*stands in a corner in shame*
HA! I’m totally kidding!
I literally just had a dance party in my room…I couldn’t help myself! Now I’m all set happiness wise for the upcoming day. Hope you had a good laugh, and maybe busted out some dancing too!
This post is part of my 30 Days of Writing Challenge.