Even if you are new around here, you must be more than aware of my love for my fellow blogger Hot Mess Memoir.
If you haven’t had the chance to read her blog, go and read it now. Like all the cool blogs say You go…I’ll wait. Ya back? Good.
HM and I have been blogging buddies for over a year now, and she has nominated me for a Liebster Award.
I love getting awards. It’s like getting a bag of glitter dumped over my head!! AWESOME! (like legit, I’m being serious guys. This is amazing. I am definitely the opposite of Sue here)
Like always, I’m going to break the rules for the awards. I’ll answer the questions, but I feel so awkward nominating other people. I used to do it every. single. time. But now, I just play for the fun of answering the questions. So here we go.
- If you could choose any age to be forever, what age would you choose and why? I think I would choose the age I am now. I love the self-awareness that I have now, the love that I have for myself now. It took a long time to work up to this point in my life where I am happy.
- What is the name of your first pet and your mother’s maiden name? Put those together and you have what your porn name is. Here, I’ll go first: 54 Cox. I kid you not! I literally had to text my mom for this. If it was the first pet that was only mine, it would be Clooney Ransom. If it’s the first pet I had as a family it would be Toby Ransom. I’m not sure that’s sexy enough to be a porn star haha.
- Describe your worst meltdown or a time you behaved absolutely the worst. I honestly don’t think that I have ever had like a full-on melt-down. But I do remember this one time I was sick and hadn’t eaten in a few days. And my mom was saving this one bowl of food for me because I really wanted it for when I could eat again. Then my brother came home from school, and being the pre-teen that he was, he ate it, and I started crying over it. I think I was high on medication.
- What is your oddest habit and why? I don’t know!!! These are hard questions….
- Name 3 things (not a person or a pet) that you would bring to a deserted island. Digital Camera, Laptop with an internet connection, infinite power supply. I could live forever with just those 3 things haha. Also maybe some sunscreen and vaseline haha.
- If you had to be on one of these 3 reality shows, which one would it be: Duck Dynasty, 19 Kids and Counting or Little Women: LA. Sorry, I tried to pick the worst. Ok, so I have to pick the only one that I have ever seen – Duck Dynasty. But in all honesty, I kind of loved that show when it first started. The uncle and the dad were the best parts – Si and Phil? Amazing haha. I even have a Si garden gnome that my brother bought for me for Christmas one year. I literally screamed like a 5-year-old opening the new holiday barbie and carried it around all freaking day. I was 25…
- Pick your pet: A labradoodle, a baby/puppy/monkey or a unicorn. Does this question really need to be asked? Who isn’t picking a unicorn?!?
- What is 1 thing you love about blogging and 1 thing you hate? I love being able to interact with other people. I’ve built some great friendships over the last two years and I’m really glad for that. What I hate….how some people are just so rude and dismissive. Not any of the people I follow, they are all lovely people, but some people can just be so rude in comments or in their own posts. Be nice people!
- What was your favourite blog post? Feel free to leave a link. I hate when people ask me this! I don’t think I have a favourite blog post!! Maybe I should really invest some time in thinking about it since it comes up so often.
- What is 1 thing you regret during your time blogging? If any. Again, I’m not sure if I regret anything? I guess maybe giving my link out to a specific person because I thought it was a good idea – it wasn’t. I like that I keep this place separate from my life. It allows me to be honest in my posts and really write whatever I want to write. Afterwards, I felt censored. Thankfully that is gone now 🙂