Am I really up to part 5 on my online dating thing? I literally have no idea. If not, well it’s part 5 now.
So I haven’t had an update on my dating adventures in a while, so I thought I’d share a tiny bit right now.
- Yes, there are a few guys. See my problem is this: when I find one that gives me that feeling, I get way too involved way too quickly. And then it crushes my soul if it doesn’t work out. I’m an “all in” type of girl. So it takes a pretty special guy to make me have that feeling, but when it’s there BAM it’s there. So I kind of have 2 guys right now. Which is making my give myself all sorts of shade, because I started talking to both on the same day and I think both are kind of cool. Although each has their own pros and cons, and some pretty impressive similarities. BUT one, after like 2 days dropped the L word which freaked me the fudge muffin out. He has an African and Caribbean background so I totally get it. I’ve dated an African before and he was basically the same with the instant affection. So I told him to slow it down a bit.
- I had the best “no thanks” message yesterday! He was so polite and awesome.
- I would have had an actual date last night, but I’ve been sick (3 kids out of 4 sick last week…I had no chance of staying healthy).
- When trying to get over him, it’s best to not have to see his face again. I did my best by deleting messages off my phone and stuff, and he said he was taking a break from the site we met on. That lasted like a week longer than my little break, so on Sunday when I saw his new profile I hid it. No biggie. Then last night A NEW FREAKING PROFILE! GAH hid it again….
- For a little bit of humour, check out this link: 10 Struggles for the Single Christian Lady it’s pretty great!