Another installment of Tales from the Subway
- a man reading off his cellphone with a magnifying glass
- a little boy sitting looking straight ahead like he was sleep-riding the train
- his mom putting grapes into his mouth without him even blinking
- his mom checking his teeth like you would check a horse’s teeth
- his mom flossing his teeth
- nasty glares directed at an inter-racial couple as they hugged (it was a super cute moment ya’ll)
- a kid risking his life to jump and turn sideways to get into the subway car before the doors shut on him
- two American soldiers in uniform saluting as they passed each other.
- a Korean soldier all spiffy in his dress uniform
I went to Itaewon to get some workout clothes. I went to the place I normally shop but they don’t carry workout things. I did buy two baggy t-shirts but they kind of match my bright beautiful skirts I just bought so I might not use them for workout clothes. Then I went to a foreigner’s market in hopes of finding two things: all dressed chips and white vinegar. I can’t find just regular white vinegar around where I live, and I was glad this market had it. But no all dressed chips. I settled for salt and vinegar and came back home. While I was walking around, I saw a restaurant called “Canucks” apparently they bring “Canada to your plate”. I think I’ll have to go back to Itaewon and check it out sometime!