As I’m sure I have mentioned before, I have an older brother. Le Brother is literally one of my bestest friends. I love him with all my heart! Or should I say loved…I loved him until this afternoon.
I’ve written a post about Le Brother before, but I made it password protected. It was from my first days of writing a blog when I thought no one would read anything I wrote so it’s very detailed and personal. I’ll have to write a new one soon 🙂
Or maybe not, since I have notified him I am in the search of a new brother. All because of this conversation. He is blue and I am pink (obviously!) I didn’t change any of the wording, just took out our names – but I did inform him it would be posted haha.
oooo sounds nice!! hehe although ice level is where it’s at! on the corner
lol fine i guess….did I tell you I watched game 1 of the 1972 summit series?! OOOO IT WAS SO GOOD
ew – don’t speak that to me
And just now, I sent him this:
just so you know: our conversation earlier is going on my blog. I am asking for a new big brother since we can’t be friends any more since you actually like the Habs. WHAT KIND OF RIDICULOUS PERSON LIKES THE HABS!!! you can like ANY TEAM just not the red wings or habs! GAH LE BROTHER! why do you make me need a new brother?! I actually like you dude lol
So there ya have it. He is officially disowned unless he comes to his senses, and I am in the market for a new big brother.
- be born in any year before 1987
- be my best friend
- be willing to talk to me about anything and offer crappy advice
- tell me that I’m being irrational just like mom and be prepared for me to yell at you
- be willing to handle all my crazy silly ways
- buy me birthday presents on my birthday (Le Brother doesn’t actually do this, but since I’m upgrading…)
- Like any hockey team EXCEPT the habs and the red wings
- Let me stay at your house when I’m on vacation
- take me to museums, have silly conversations about everything there and try to stop me from touching things that say “do not touch” (or just look out for security depending on the situation)
- be sarcastic and sassy on the same level, or more so, than the original Le Brother
- answer any and all of my questions about things, even if googling the answer would have been easier and faster. You are allowed to tell me that each and every time, but don’t expect it to change me.
For now that will do. I’ll have more qualifications during the interview stage. Please bring along 3 brotherly references, at least one that I can contract on the phone.