Bonnie over at Be the Best You has nominated me for a Liebster Award! I would like to say a great big thank you to her!! Her blog is about being a better you (obviously) and is a great source of support if you are on a weight loss journey! Check her out!
I think I’m going to stick to my current cheating record and break the rules…again. Over the last few months I have been SO blessed by people recognizing my blog and nominating me for these awards. I feel so honoured that people are thinking of me in that way. However, since I have had so many nominations, I’ve stopped pushing them forward. I know that’s breaking the rules, but I just nominate the same people over and over again, so I just answer the questions my nominator has asked!
So Bonnie, this one’s for you!
- What is your favorite TV show? Hands down, Bluestone 42! I am a broken record when it comes to this show!! I can’t stop talking about it, or recommending it to others. I sneak jokes from the show into my daily life and only my brother gets the references since he’s the only one of my IRL friends to have watched it. It’s off the air now so naturally I am heartbroken.
- Which hot beverage do you prefer: coffee, hot cocoa, or tea? I actually love all three! It depends on my mood at the particular moment, but probably over all I would land on coffee. But hit me up with a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks and I will profess my undying love to you.
- What is your favorite color? PINK! As if that was even hard. I actually love yellow, orange AND pink. Like the colours of a sunrise. Beautiful and cheerful.
- How do you get to work (ex. public transportation, your own car, carpooling, etc.)? The best part about living in Korea is that as an expat you don’t need a car! The schools arrange your housing so you should be within 10 minutes walking of your hogwan. I am less than 3 minutes! Can’t even get through one song on my ipod before arriving.
- What is the weather like right now where you live? Coldish. It’s 8:30 at night and -2. It feels a bit colder, the winter air in Incheon is quite bitter. No snow though – how sad.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not working or doing something else you have to do? Being a lazy bum. I’m the type of person who needs to just chill out and recharge. I need at least one day a week to not be around other people and just love my bed.
- Do you prefer cats, dogs, or another kind of pet? I am a dog person 100%! I had to leave my baby in Canada with my parents and I miss him soooo much! I like cats too, but I’m allergic to short haired cats and kind of don’t like their attitude. I need to be the prima diva in my house.
- What is one place you have always wanted to visit? The Marrakesh market in Morocco. It looks SO beautiful!! I had planned on taking a trip there but finances fell through and I decided not to put the whole thing on my credit cards. Maybe after my contract in Korea is up I’ll look into it!
- What color eyes do you have? Depends on the day, but mostly I would say green? They fluctuate between green and a hazel. Some gold mixed in around the iris. I really love my eyes.
- If you were in the circus, which act would you rather do: walk a tightrope or tame the lions? I would probably go with the tightrope? Like I’m a self-proclaimed fattie so I’m not sure how that would work. More cushioning if I fell off the rope? But they have nets right? Definitely not a fan of things that can kill me like a lion.
- What type of movie is your favorite to watch? I don’t really have a set type. As long as it’s not a horror movie I’m good. I do like disney movies and anything that can fit into a Jane Austen time line (usually put on the BBC with lots of British actors).
Thanks again Bonnie for the nomination and I hope you don’t mind me breaking the rules. But now you have a post dedicated just to you!