A very eloquently written piece!
I read this post entitled “How Waiting for Sex is Worth the Wait” last month. The post gave suggestions about how long women should before having sex. It wasn’t designed to be definitive but I felt that it was missing one major guideline. Here are some of the suggestions:
It is different for everyone, some guidelines are:
- When he has said he loves you
- When you feel 100% sure he will want to still contact you
- When he asked you to be exclusive
- When you have met his friends and family
- When you have been dating him at least 6 weeks
Did you notice that something was missing in the guidelines? How long you should wait before having sex? How about until you are married? Wait for marriage before having sex.
Why? Because we should ladies. So many of us are discounting ourselves with men who don’t recognize our full value…
View original post 421 more words