Once again feeling the love of the blogging community! A HUGE, the BIGGEST, glitter filled shout out to Sandra for the nomination. If you haven’t checked out her blog, maybe re-evaluate some priorities and head on over today! It’s one of my favourites!
Sandra was nominated for two awards and answered both in one blog post. So I have decided to just take both for myself 😉 Why, you may ask, would I be so presumptuous and take both?! Well because Sandra said it was all good – what she says goes! So pretty much it will be set up how she did hers. First the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate however many other bloggers (this is a fluctuating number for everyone) and let them know about their nomination!
Out of the awards that I’ve been nominated for, these are kind of the easiest! just listing facts, so here we go, 14 facts (7 for each)
- I have broken the same baby toe twice
- My unbroken baby toe, I can rotate in a circle
- Never gotten a speeding ticket
- I can knit and cross stitch
- I have read the book Ella Enchanted at least 15 times.
- I hate the movie for Ella Enchanted
- If I have hot chocolate, I’ll put the marshmallows on the side
- I love winter with all the snow, but I hate the cold
- My favourite OHL team is the Kitchener Rangers
- I will never, under any circumstances cheer for the Detroit Red Wings or the Montreal Canadiens
- I can’t tell you what started my hatred for the teams in #9 but it is STRONG
- I have eaten, and enjoyed, Haggis.
- I have planned vacations in my mind, down to the last detail, but have never actually booked them
- I am a very shy person when I first meet you.
Ok, for nominations: Since I’ve had a few of these already, I’ve nominated a lot of people so I’m going to try to nominate those I haven’t already. I love getting to know people better!