A big shout out to Joana over at The Great Journey for this nomination.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.Display the Liebster Award on your blog
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
6. Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
7. Copy the rules into your post.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m left handed (and proud of it!)
2. I identify with my Scottish heritage more than any other part of me.
3. I hate crying
4. I’d rather be in a pair of skinny jeans over any other “bottom half covering” clothes.
5. I used to figure skate as a child
6. I can no longer skate at all because of a childhood accident involving a pull out couch.
7. I’m the only member of my family to not be allergic to animal dander
8. I can’t eat spicy food.
9. I had braces as a child
10. I don’t drink alcohol, ever
11. I can’t walk in heels very well.
1. What is your hobby?
I have a few hobbies, I like to read, take photographs, cross stitch and knit.
2. What do you normally do when you are sad?
When I’m sad I usually listen to music or watch a movie to make me happy. “Father Goose” always cheers me up!
3. What genre of music do you like?
I don’t really have just one style I like, anything I can shake my butt to and dance around to is high on my list. Not too big into country. But hip pop, and R&B, top 40 etc.
4. Heart or Mind?
I am very much a logical person. I analyse choices and try to make the best, most rational choice. But my heart also plays into it. My heart really has to be into it.
5. What are your greatest fear?
I really have no idea! Maybe being a failure, what ever that might mean?
6. What do you want to receive for Christmas?
I have no list this year for Christmas! A giftless Christmas for me! 🙂 Maybe wifi for my apartment? hehe
7. Do you have a motto in life?
YES!! Respect, Faith, Compassion. 🙂
8. What is happiness?
Being content with your choices. I don’t think anything will ever be perfect, but as long as you can be content than that should be the ultimate goal.
9. Rewrite the past or predict the future? Why?
Rewrite the past. There have been a few things I would have loved to change in the past. I really like not knowing what is happening in my future.
10. What is the corniest joke you have ever heard?
It may not be corny but it’s cute:
knock knock, who’s there? potato. Potato who? POTATO!
A friend’s son was 2 and just deciding to get into comedy hehe.
11. Can you live without technology?
Definitely NOT! How would I update my blog without it?! Even just having no wifi in my place is killing me a little bit.
11 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Who inspires you?
- What is your favourite childhood book?
- Favourite movie?
- If you were on a deserted island, and food/clothing/shelter was provided already, what other 3 items would you take?
- Dogs or Cats?
- BBQ or Picnic?
- If you could travel anywhere/anytime, where/when would it be?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is one thing you would love to tell a younger version of your best friend?
- If you had to watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
MY 11 NOMINEES: